Becca's Progress

Monday, August 1, 2016

2ww

Well, its here, the dreaded 2ww (two week wait). I think this is one of the hardest parts of this whole process. I am not the most patient person (Cody can attest to that!) and so waiting to know if I am pregnant or not is really hard for me. We did our embryo transfer on Wednesday and my "princess days" were full of getting ready for Maren's wedding. It was busy and fun and I'm sad it's all over. The hard thing is when I spend these two weeks thinking I have pregnancy symptoms. I am feeling nauseous. "I'm pregnant!" I think. Then I remind myself I am also taking about 3 different medications that make me feel sick. I am exhausted. "I'm pregnant!" I think. Then I remind myself we just did LOTS of wedding stuff and had a crazy weekend. Etc, etc. So I'll just keep hoping and praying that this worked this time! Thanks to everyone for the love and support that I have gotten, I have such great family and friends!

1 comment: