Becca's Progress

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Excited? Yes. Terrified? YES!!!!

Wrote this a few weeks ago, didn't publish it yet.

We have our IVF schedule. Wow. I have had a couple of weeks to process it all and I am still terrified. I got a call from the pharmacy where my meds will come from and when she was reading out all that I would need it just seemed like the list kept going and going. I just started crying and trying to talk to her and not sound like I was crying.
But I am excited at the possibility of having a baby, just not the process.

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for a while now. I am so excited for you to start the IVF process!! I can't wait for your results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! Sad news is that our cycle didn't take, but we are going to get up and try again. Sometimes with infertility that is all you can do.

      Delete