Becca's Progress

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

In it Together

Even though things are hard, the bright spot is that I have Cody with me all the time. We are in this together. Before we even knew our IVF didn't work, we have started together to focus on eating better and counting our calories. So far it is working! I have lost about 5 lbs and keep moving the right direction. It helps that I have Cody to help me out and keep me motivated. We are excited for each other's successes and help each other out when we aren't so successful. We use My Fitness Pal, which works great. There are a few things I would change, but not much. Accountability is key to success, and now I have Cody and the numbers looking at me each day, so will keep this up. I heard somewhere that it takes people 7 times of relapsing to finally quit something (smoking, drinking, drugs, etc.). I know I am on about my 50th time of dieting, but that's ok, because each time I learn a little more and try a little harder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment